Saturday, February 13, 2016

FREE Baby Shower Planning Printables



Welcome regular readers and new guests!  For your newbies, this blog is all about balancing motherhood and life as a full time artist and designer.  As an artist, I frequently create resources to make parenting and home life a little easier, organized or beautiful. I love sharing some of my design work and resources with others so you have more time to enjoy all the special joys of parenthood. Today, I'm re-sharing a resource I had on my old blog. This is a selection of printables to help plan a baby shower, including a timeline, guest list, game planner, food list, and even blank pages you can customize however you want.  These printables are FREE for personal use (but do not copy and use commercially) Happy planning! All you need to do is right-click and save the files then print any size you like. 
















 




No comments:

Post a Comment